OUR VISION is to stimulate positive change in young male's lives and their families. Big Homie Lil Homie is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization mentoring program. The organization provides guidance and mentors at-risk youth who come from single-parent homes. The organization caters to young males between the ages of 6-16 within the Greater Columbia (SC) Area. The organization is devoted to shaping and molding youth into great men in society. Big Homie Lil Homie organizes males discussions, outings, and educational assistance devoted towards guiding and leading youth in a positive light.
The primary goal of our mentoring program services is to improve the quality of life for young males between the ages of 6-16. We assist hundreds of young males who need moral guidance and support. Through this initiative, we plan to achieve the following outcomes:
• Improve the overall wellbeing of youth. Our mentoring services will assist in keeping these youth active and stable; providing educational assistance; and provide alternatives to risky activities
• Improve the living standards for at-risk youths, thus making them happy and joyful
• Reduce the complications and low self-esteem from the lack of moral support. With our program, we provide mentoring services whenever we identify a child who needs it
• Partner with other like-minded organizations to produce adequate resources to our young males; by generating a safeguard for our young males and providing enriching, meaningful activities
• Maintain a professional and continuous relationship with the youth we mentor together with their families
• Establish an operative educational program with an objective to increase GPAs, test scores, and educational success